Welcome to Masjid Huzaifah
It is with great pleasure that we share with you that your Masjid is reopening for prayers this Friday June 12, 2020 per the decision made by the Ontario Government to allow places of worship to reopen. We would like to welcome our community back from Fajr on Friday Inshallah.
This comes with stringent conditions. The Government announced the reopening of all mosques with physical distancing in place and attendance limited to no more than 30% of the building capacity to ensure the safety of worshippers.
We established the following guidelines to ensure the safety and the safety of fellow community members and our staff and volunteers. Please read carefully
In order to reduce the chances of infection – we ask that you be mindful of the following:
- All congregants must pass the pre-screening at: Did you pass the health pre-screening at: https://covid-19.ontario.ca/self-assessment
- Please bring your own prayer mat
- Please wear a mask, practice physical distancing and follow all other public health guidelines while at the masjid and during prayer (2 meters / 6 ft apart)
- Please make your wudu at home. Washrooms will not be available.
- You may be asked to keep shoes with you to prevent overcrowding. Please bring a plastic/cloth bag
- Avoid handshakes, embracing, close talking and congregating anywhere on the masjid property etc.
- Attendees are expected to leave at the conclusion of prayers (sunnah prayers should be performed at home) as directed by volunteers
- Please use hand sanitizer upon entering/exiting the mosque.
- If you are a senior or have pre-existing medical conditions that would make you part of a vulnerable population, please consider praying at home.
- Only adults will be permitted to attend at this time.
We will be conducting three prayers on a first come first serve basis until we are at 25% of our building capacity (with no exceptions) at the following times:
First Juma'ah Prayer starts at 1:30 PM
Second Juma'ah Prayer starts 2:25 PM
Third Juma'ah Prayer starts 3:20 PM
- Five times daily Prayers
- Taraveeh Eid-Ul-Fitr and Eid-Ul-Adha Prayers
- Programs & Bayans for Holy nights and occasions
- Special bayans and programs from local and overseas scholars
- Guidance, counselling, interpretation of Quran and Ahadith
- Islamic Education: Evening Madrasah,Hifz Class, Summer School.
- Weekend Madrasah 12pm - 3pm
- Full Time Hifz Class
- Marriage ceremonies
- Funeral & Burial Services
- Youth Programs
- Early Child Education