Our Isha Salah will be at 11PM insAllah
Along with our normal Taraweeh, we will also be conducting Taraweeh in 10 nights at the Masjid InshAllah!
See our Ramadhan timetable here
Ramadhan Hadith of the Day
Forgiveness of Sins during the Month of Ramadhan
عَنْ أَبِي هُرَيْرَةَ قَالَ قَالَ رَسُوْلُ اللهِ: مَنْ صَامَ رَمَضَانَ وَفِي حَدِيثِ قُتَيْبَةَ :مَنْ قَامَ شَهْرَ رَمَضَانَ إِيمَانًا وَاحْتِسَابًا غُفِرَ لَهُ مَا تَقَدَّمَ مِنْ ذَنْبِهِ، وَمَنْ قَامَ لَيْلَةَ الْقَدْرِ إِيمَانًا وَاحْتِسَابًا غُفِرَ لَهُ مَا تَقَدَّمَ مِنْ ذَنْبِهِ (سنن النسأئ 2202)
Abu Hurairahtnarrates that Rasulullah said: "Whoever fasts during Ramadhan" (and according to the Hadith of Qutaibah: "Whoever spends the nights of Ramadhan in prayer) out of faith and in the hope of reward, his previous sins will be forgiven, and whoever spends the night of Lailat Al-Qadr in prayer out of faith and in the hope of reward, his previous sinswill be forgiven”.
- Five times daily Prayers
- Taraveeh Eid-Ul-Fitr and Eid-Ul-Adha Prayers
- Programs & Bayans for Holy nights and occasions
- Special bayans and programs from local and overseas scholars
- Guidance, counselling, interpretation of Quran and Ahadith
- Islamic Education: Evening Madrasah,Hifz Class, Summer School.
- Weekend Madrasah 12pm - 3pm
- Full Time Hifz Class
- Marriage ceremonies
- Funeral & Burial Services
- Youth Programs
- Early Child Education